What’s your refund and cancellation policy?
For Non-Diploma Programs (including Wellness Within)
Unhappy is not in our DNA so if, within the first week of paying for your program, you are unhappy with your program for any reason, you can contact us via phone, email or through the feedback function within the student portal to request your full refund.
For Diploma Programs (regardless of payment option)
- Prior to commencement—should ASWA cancel a course before it commences, participants will be offered alternate dates (if the training is being rescheduled). If the training is not rescheduled or the dates offered do not suit the participants all fees paid by participants will be refunded in full within 10 days of the training being cancelled.
- For training that has commenced—In the unlikely event that ASWA is unable to deliver the training the participant will be offered the option to enrol with another RTO and Prestige Service Training RTO 31981 will assist in both finding a suitable RTO and in the transition to the new RTO.
- If a Learner cancels their enrolment before the commencement date of a course a refund of all monies paid in advance is payable except for a $200.00 administration fee.
- If a Learner withdraws during the course a refund will be awarded however; Deposit of $1,500.00 will be non-refundable Plus $ 768.18 per unit of study (E.g. if a Learner has commenced 3 units and withdraws from the course, Prestige will hold the deposit PLUS $ 2304.54, total of $ 2404.54 non-refunded)
- Further details regarding Prestige Service Training’s refund policy are available in the Learner Handbook.
- All requests for a refund must be made in writing using the Refund Application Form.
Refunds may take 2-4 weeks to process.
Contact us if you have further questions.