What are my financing and payment options?
We are here to serve you. To add value to your wellbeing – personally and professionally. Enrolments in our courses are accepted all year round to suit your life and work schedule. As our courses are all self-paced, you can complete it as quickly or as slowly as you like.
The course fee for ASWA Diploma programs is AU$9,950 and is GST exempt, including a deposit of $1500.00
You can choose to pay via:
- Credit Card – 1.7% fee applies
- Direct Deposit
You can choose one of the following Five Options:
Option One – 12-months (Full-time)
Deposit of $1500.00, then 12 equal monthly payments of $704.17
Deposit of $1500.00, then 52 equal weekly payments of $162.50
Option Two – 24 months (Part-time)
Deposit of $1500.00, then 24 equal monthly payments of $352.08
Deposit of $1500.00, then 104 equal weekly payments of $81.25
Option Three – Where an employer or organisation is funding the training,
$2700.00 – Commencement of Training
$2,700.00 – 2 months after enrolment date
$2,700.00 – 6 months after enrolment date
$1,850.00 – 8 months after enrolment date
Option Four – You choose the $amounts and Dates that suit your business budget requirements (maximum 6 payments) and equals the total of AU$9,950.00 course fee.
Option Five – Yes, we can provide a customised payment solution that suits your organisation’s budgeting needs.
Contact us to discuss your needs.
- All payment plan agreements are required to be finalised by the month prior to the course completion, unless negotiated otherwise.
- Payment plan will be activated on initial payment of first instalment (there will be a $2.00 administrative charge for set up)
- The payment plan is to be carried out according to the payment arrangement option as originally chosen.
- Direct debit payments are to be arranged by the Learner with their bank/online banking.
- Late payment will incur a late payment fee of 2% for every 14 days overdue.
- Non-payment or dishonoured payment will incur a $10.00 reprocessing fee for each dishonour.
- Non-payment will be charged and all cost to recover all outstanding amounts plus the Debt Collection Fee and charges.
- This agreement must be maintained to retain access to the course.
- The Standard Enrolment is for 12 months. Extensions are available at an administration fee of $100.00 for 12 months. This does not apply for 24-months part-time enrolments.
The Australian government also offers Austudy which is financial assistance that is available for for full-time students aged 25 years or more.
Eligibility basics are as follows:
- aged 25 years or more, and
- studying full-time in an approved course at an approved educational institution.
Our accredited Diploma courses are approved by Austudy. For more information, please visit the Centrelink website.
Contact us today to discuss a ‘best fit’ solution for you.