The ASWA Workplace Wellbeing Training Program is the introductory workplace wellbeing practitioner program, designed to educate, empower and inspire individuals to develop skills to integrate wellbeing into lives and workplaces. The program is designed to cater for a wide range of audiences seeking training to provide a pathway to an accredited qualification in the workplace wellbeing field.
Who is this program for?
- People managers wishing to increase their understanding of wellbeing to support their team members in the workplace.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students wishing to embark on a career in workplace health and wellbeing.
- HR, OHS and occupational health practitioners looking to create greater value with an integrated approach to employee health and wellbeing.
- Anyone with a passion to create positive and healthy workplaces
N.B. THERE ARE NO PRE-REQUISITES FOR ENROLMENT.
What does the training program cover?
The Workplace Wellbeing Training Program is aligned to the proven 3-pronged ASWA Wellness Approach and the nationally recognised Diploma of Wellness Leadership Program. Content is provided over 4 Topics, including:
Topic 1 – Lead Personal and Professional Success
By managing personal work priorities and leading professional development plan.
You will learn how to plan your goals to meet objectives, assess your personal skills and knowledge, and prioritise competing demands (personal and work) to serve as a positive role model by maintaining work life balance and managing personal stress levels.
Topic 2 – Integrate Wellness Principles into Life and Workplaces
You will discover and develop life strategies related to the principles of wellness, including purpose, values, mindfulness, movement, nutrition, stress, breath and sleep. You will integrate these skills and strategies into your own life and support others in the workplace to take control of their own wellbeing for greater engagement and performance.
Topic 3 – Power with Optimum Nutrition
By understanding and using information about nutrition and diet
Building on the Principles of Wellness, you will research nutritional principles to provide information and identify changes that can be made to promote healthier diets. You will research and monitor credible sources of information on the latest scientific nutritional breakthroughs and consumer trends.
Topic 4 -Build Resilience
To Manage Stress in Life and in the Workplace
Building further on your principles of wellness skills, you will discover how to recognise the signs of stress in your own life and in teams, and how to assist others to maintain work life balance through strategies to build resilience to stress. You will learn stress management and morale building strategies and techniques that assists workers to effectively reduce, manage and deal with stress within a team and recover effectively from stressful or challenging situations.
What does the program include?
- 24-session online course covering these 4 topics:
- Lead personal and professional success
- Integrate wellness principles into life and workplaces
- Build resilience to manage stress in life and workplaces
- Power with optimum nutrition
- 4 Workbooks with activities
- Online ASWA Wellness Community Forum
- Recent news/industry updates
- 4 Certificates of completion from the Australasian Sustainable Wellness Academy for the 4 topics completed
- NOTE: There are no assessments for this program