Secrets of Service Excellence – Business Management Program Skill Set 2
It’s the Little Things that Make the Biggest Difference
If you are looking for examples and guidelines to put together an engaging and effective customer service and team training program to support you in reaching your business goals, then this is the business management program skill set for you.
Based on best practices utilised by leading 5+ Star Service spas and wellness retreats, this skill set provides you with the essential tools and tips for creating customer service and staff training programs to result in consistent world-class experiences for your guests that will gain you a solid reputation for providing excellent service.
We know that, now more than ever, people are looking for an experience that is memorable. In this skill set, you will learn the ingredients that are essential to making a memorable difference in each guest’s experience, regardless of which team members are part of the experience. Build a simple but effective service excellence culture in your team and see the reward of consistently high standards in your revenues.
You will learn:
- how to make guests feel special;
- why a heartful personal touch is critical in our industry;
- techniques to make positive choices;
- tips to create great memories for guests;
- how to be M.A.D. (making a difference);
- how to identify the true needs of your guests;
- how to deliver as agreed;
- strategies to minimize wait time;
- the essentials for guest follow up;
- how you can be honest, flexible, generous, hospitable and formidable;
- hints to warm up your welcome;
- how to work your eyes, voice and touch for optimum guest service experiences;
- strategies to stimulate team spirit;
- techniques to listen to and learn about guests;
- how to increase product knowledge;
- to initiate a drive for excellence;
- to prepare for service excellence every day;
- to serve mindfully;
- to suggest as much as a guest can take;
- examples of service excellence experienced in wellness businesses;
- tips for touch services;
- the five fundamentals for touch services;
- handling emotional releases on the treatment table.
You will walk away with:
- A comprehensive customer service plan to implement immediately
- A training program to train, regularly refresh and reinvigorate your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence to apply for a management role or a promotion
- Competence to implement your customer service plan to achieve success
PLUS BONUS RESOURCE
- A 100+ page Trainer’s Manual provides you the essential skills to effectively train your team.
The two comprehensive manuals of over 200+ pages are conveniently delivered to you as PDF documents direct to the email that you provide upon placing your order.
Guarantee: if you are not happy with your ASWA Business Management Resources for any reason, let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your monies paid.
NOTE: For consistency purposes, the examples utilised within the manuals of The ASWA Business Management Resources are spa-specific however, the concepts can be easily adapted to suit service-oriented wellness businesses.
There are no reviews yet.