Recruiting, Reviewing and Retaining Human Talent – Business Management Skill Set 4
If you are looking for guidelines in putting together a highly engaged and effective ‘dream team’ to support you in reaching your business goals, then this is the skill set for you, consisting of two key resource manuals jam-packed with tools, techniques and tips utilised by award-winning spa and wellness companies:
1. Recruit and Select Human Talent Manual
2. Review, Reward and Retain Manual
You will learn:
- the benefits of an effective recruitment plan;
- key elements for recruiting successfully;
- the costs of recruiting poorly – a common lesson learned the hard way;
- creating your organisational chart highlighting key roles and responsibilities;
- step by step instructions through the entire recruitment process, from defining your recruitment needs, writing the job description and job advertisement for maximum success, creating and completing a skills competencies matrix, shortlisting candidates, creating an effective remuneration compensation package;
- tips on interviewing techniques, ‘trade testing’ templates for therapists and tips on providing feedback to applicants;
- draft orientation, induction and initial training programs for new team members.
If you are looking for guidelines, techniques, hints and tips for optimizing the talent that you have just recruited, and for the performance and fulfilment levels of your team, then this is the ‘go to’ skill set for you.
You will discover:
- the benefits of an effective appraisal process;
- how to conduct an effective performance review;
- key elements in providing feedback to your team members for optimum results;
- guidelines for creating development plans for motiving team members;
- hints on providing constructive feedback;
- how to coach for optimum performance;
- techniques on carrying out disciplinary and termination procedures;
- tips on rewards and recognitions that motivate team members to excel.
You will walk away with:
- A comprehensive team talent plan, tools and techniques to implement immediately
- Knowing how to recruit and retain a high-performing team that will support you in achieving your career goals
- Confidence to apply for a management role or a promotion
- Competence to implement your team talent plan to achieve success
The two comprehensive resources of over 200+ pages are conveniently delivered to you as PDF documents direct to the email that you provide upon placing your order.
Guarantee: if you are not happy with your ASWA Business Management Resources for any reason, let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your monies paid.
NOTE: For consistency purposes, the examples utilised within The ASWA Business Management Resources are spa-specific however, the concepts can be easily adapted to suit service-oriented wellness businesses.
There are no reviews yet.