Fast-track your leadership journey with one-on-one mentoring sessions with Angela Derks, our Founder CEO and respected wellness industry thought-leader.
From Angela’s wealth of wellbeing experience gained from over 25+ years in a diverse range of business environments, both nationally and internationally, she’ll work with you to strengthen your business management, wellbeing and/or leadership skills.
The mentoring program is designed to save you/your business valuable time, resources and money by fast-tracking your learning curve. Angela has been there and specialises in strengthening these 8 key competencies:
- Strategic Business Planning – finance, risk management, marketing and more – for sustainable success
- Wellness Integration – into your strategy, culture, brand, business operations and service experience (internal and external customers)
- Employee Wellbeing – ethos and effective integration to boost engagement, performance and retention
- Self-leadership – managing your work priorities and work-life integration
- Building Resilience – for high performance
- Project Management – for effective quality outcomes, on time and on budget
- Policies and Procedures – for consistency and sustainability
- Service Excellence – with five-star service standards
“We all have the potential to create a positive impact in life and leadership. Having a mentor helps us fast-track the journey and to navigate confidently for sustainable success” says Angela.
ASWA Mentoring Services are designed to help you develop effective business and leadership skills through the lens of wellbeing. Angela can work with you to develop a business case/plan, review policies, provide career or business coaching, facilitate a strategic planning session, undertake evaluation of initiatives, or to serve as an unbiased sounding board for your innovative concepts.
Simply select one of our mentoring packages and let Angela help you to bring your vision to fruition.
Not sure which program would be best for you? Contact us for a complimentary 15 mins consultation