Fast-track your leadership journey with an experienced expert mentor.
From our wealth of wellbeing experience gained from over 25+ years in business environments, both nationally and internationally, we’ll work with you to strengthen your management, wellbeing and leadership skills.
Our Founder, Angela Derks, and the ASWA team of expert mentors from varying industries will save your business valuable time, resources and money by fast-tracking your leadership learning curve.
We’ve been there and specialise in strengthening these 8 key competencies:
- Wellness Integration – into your strategy, culture, brand, business operations and service experience (internal and external customers)
- Strategic Business Planning – finance, risk management, marketing and more – for sustainable success
- Employee Wellbeing – ethos and effective integration to boost engagement, performance and retention
- Self-leadership – managing your work priorities and work-life integration
- Building Resilience – for high performance
- Project Management – for effective outcomes
- Policies and Procedures – for consistency and sustainability
- Service Excellence – with five-star service standards
ASWA Mentoring Services are designed to help you develop effective leadership through the lens of wellbeing. You are joined with a one-on-one mentor who is trained to international standards, mentoring sessions take place at two to four-week intervals and go for around an hour long. During these sessions, the mentor uses their industry experience combined with listening and questioning techniques to guide you as the mentee.
Enhance your competencies and confidence today to boost your career or business.
To ensure quality outcomes and mentors are available for our valued mentees, limited placements are available.
Your program is fully customised for your individual needs.
Investment: from AU $595
Your/your organisation’s investment is 100% tax deductible – we recommend you speak to your accountant to confirm.
The skills that you develop throughout your mentoring program can even go towards Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) for one of our nationally recognised Diploma Programs.