10 Essential Steps for Developing Your Business Plan – Business Management Skill Set 1 – is designed to provide you with the framework and guidance to create your unique spa or wellness business plan and strategy, quickly and effectively.
This is an invaluable blueprint to use for obtaining finance, confidence and optimum operational business success.
Whether you are looking to create and open your own business or are moving into a management position within an already operational business, these two comprehensive management manuals guide you through:
- Real life examples and practical step-by-step guidance to create your own effective unique business plan within the spa and wellness sector;
- A customisable template for you to complete your comprehensive and unique business plan immediately; and
- A comprehensive policies and procedures manual that you can fully customise and implement into your business immediately for consistency and efficiency.
You will learn
- how to develop an effective business plan;
- to identify your critical success factors – what you must do for your business to be successful;
- to create your business concept ;
- industry background that identifies opportunities for your business;
- to identify your business’s measurable goals and objectives;
- financial planning and strategies, including start-up or growth requirements, profit and loss, balance sheet, ratios for financial success and your break-even point;
- how to target market demographics, psychographics and needs;
- marketing strategies including competitive analysis and your usp’s (unique selling points);
- resources required including products, equipment and supplies;
- treatment menu development and product selection;
- winning pricing strategies;
- key management and staffing requirements for your talent team;
- how to develop a swot analysis;
- risk management strategies.
You will walk away with
- A comprehensive business plan specific for your business needs – to follow and to refocus regularly – to keep you on track to achieving your business goals and objectives
- Confidence to apply for a management role or for finance to fund your business venture
- Competence to implement your business plan to achieve success
PLUS BONUS RESOURCE
- A comprehensive operating policies and procedures manual that you can customise to suit your unique business needs immediately for consistency and efficiency.
The two comprehensive business resources are conveniently delivered to you as PDF documents direct to the email that you provide upon placing your order.
Guarantee: if you are not happy with your ASWA Business Management Resources for any reason, let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your monies paid.
NOTE: For consistency purposes, the examples utilised within the manuals and resources of The ASWA Business Management Resources are spa-specific however, the concepts can be easily adapted to suit service-oriented wellness businesses.