Partial Scholarship Form
Setting your wellness leadership career on the right path
The Diploma of Wellness Leadership Program is an accredited, nationally recognised, comprehensive learning program for managers and leaders and is the benchmark qualification for workplace wellness management in Australia.
ASWA recognise the need of Wellness Managers and Leaders across Australia in key sectors.
We are offering 28 part-scholarships of 35 per cent off standard price for high calibre Managers and Leaders from these key Industries/sectors across all Australian States and New Zealand:
- Community Services
- Banking & Finance
The scholarship will cover 35 per cent of course fees only. Enrolment Fee of $1,500 is not included.
Scholarship selection criteria
- Be a team leader, manager, or employed as a senior executive by their organisation;
- Have high English language, literacy and numeracy skills;
- Be currently working within one of the industries/sectors listed;
- Have the support of their organisation as shown by a letter of support from their manager or CEO, or, if the applicant is the CEO, from the Chair of the organisation’s Board of Directors;
- Provide a referee who can support their capacity to undertake the program;
- Demonstrate that the successful completion of the program will benefit their organisation and broader community;
- Commit to completing the assessment requirements of the course within 12 to 24 months;
- Reside within the state or country for which they apply;