Fast-track your success with mentoring
Benefit from experienced guidance to strengthen and support your wellness, leadership or business capabilities.
Develop your capabilities, boost your confidence and fast-track your personal and professional trajectory with one-on-one mentoring sessions with Angela Derks, ASWA Founder CEO and respected wellness thought-leader and business owner.
Angela works with experienced and emerging professionals to develop employee wellbeing strategies for organisations across all industries, as well as creating business plans for the health and wellness industry. Drawing from her 25 years’ global experience at the leadership level with innovative and award-winning organisations, including Six Senses and Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, and as the course developer and owner of Australia’s Nationally Recognised Diploma of Wellness qualification, Angela also shares her wellness and business expertise with the Queensland Government’s Mentoring for Growth Program, Spa and Wellness Association of Africa (Board Advisor) and Soroptimist International Gold Coast (Special Projects Advisor).
The ASWA Mentoring Program is the ideal option if you are an experienced or emerging professional looking to further develop, strengthen or fine-tune capabilities in wellness, leadership or business management skills.
Mentoring sessions are designed to strengthen your key capabilities including, but not limited to:
- Self-leadership – Cultivating a healthy performance mindset to avoid burnout
- Strategic Business Planning – from brainstorming concept ideas to revenue management strategies when starting or growing your business
- Wellness Integration – into your organisational culture, brand, business operations and service experience (internal and external customers)
- Employee Wellbeing – ethos and effective integration to boost engagement, performance, recruitment and retention
- Project Management – for quality outcomes, on time and on budget
- Service Delivery of the Wellness Experience – for customers and/or employees
“We all have the potential to contribute to positive and healthy impact in our lives and careers. Having a mentor helps us develop capabilities and fast-track the process with confidence. My intention in my role as mentor is to help others achieve their personal and professional goals without compromising their mental health and wellbeing in the process. I’ve been where my mentees are now, I get it and I can support them in the way that they need,” says Angela
Angela now brings her uncompromising passion and expertise to support your personal and professional success. Mentees have utilised mentoring sessions to develop personal development plans or business case/plans, receive specific career or business guidance, workshop key issues, evaluate initiatives and serve as an unbiased sounding board for your innovative ideas and any challenges that you experience.
Simply select one of the mentoring packages to start leveraging Angela’s experience to boost your own trajectory.