Strengthen Your Leadership
With Support for your Mental health and Wellbeing Capabilities.
The ASWA Wellbeing Mentoring Program for Leaders is the ideal professional development option if you’re a Middle to Senior level professional looking to support and strengthen your capabilities in mental health and wellbeing.
Mentoring sessions are designed to strengthen your capacity, capabilities and confidence in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Prioritise Your Personal Wellbeing – with independent confidential guidance and a personal wellbeing plan.
- Mindful Leadership – cultivating a healthy performance mindset and ‘energy management’ tool kit to avoid burnout.
- Support Your Team’s Wellbeing – with development of a robust roadmap to follow.
- Wellness Integration – into your team/organisation culture, brand, business operations and service experience (internal and external customers).
- Employee Wellbeing – ethos and effective integration to boost engagement, performance, recruitment and retention.
- Skills Gap Analysis – to identify any gaps in mental health and wellbeing for yourself and/or your team and map out a plan to fill those gaps.
- Wellness Project Management – for quality outcomes, on time and on budget.
- Service Delivery – evaluation and gap analysis for quality employee experiences.
- Business Planning – from brainstorming concept ideas to revenue management strategies when starting or growing your own wellbeing consulting or other small business.
Boost your wellbeing for sustainability of your personal resources with one-on-one mentoring sessions with Angela Derks, ASWA Founder and CEO, and respected wellness thought-leader and business owner.
Angela works with experienced and emerging professionals across a diverse range of industries, to support them to develop skills and strategies for employee mental health and wellbeing. Angela’s 25 years’ national and global experience at the leadership level includes innovative and award-winning organisations, including Six Senses and Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. Angela’s passion for integrating mental health and wellbeing into how we work and live, led her to develop and deliver Australia’s revolutionary Nationally Recognised Diploma of Wellness Leadership qualification.
Angela also shares her wellness expertise with the Queensland Government’s Mentoring for Growth Program, Spa and Wellness Association of Africa (Board Advisor) and Soroptimist International Gold Coast (Special Projects Advisor).
“We all have the potential to contribute to positive and healthy impact in our lives and careers. Having a mentor helps us develop capabilities and fast-track the process with confidence. My intention in my role as mentor is to help others achieve their personal and professional goals without compromising their health and wellbeing in the process. I’ve been where my mentees are now, I get it, and I can support them in the way that they need,” says Angela
Mentees have utilised mentoring sessions to develop personal development plans or business case/plans, receive specific career or business guidance, workshop key issues, evaluate initiatives and serve as an unbiased sounding board for your innovative ideas and any challenges that you experience.
Your mentoring program is fully customised to suit your unique personal and professional needs.
Simply select one of the following packages to kickstart your mentoring program process: