Organisations that are committed to succeeding and achieving their missions understand the importance of ensuring that team leaders and employees at all levels are well-trained and able to carry out their responsibilities competently and confidently.
As Australia’s leaders in wellness training and development, we specialise in providing customised in-house training of leadership and wellness skills for leaders, managers and teams.
Available as 2 day intensives or as an 8-week program (2 to 3 hours per week):
8 steps for integrating wellness into your daily life.
8 essential elements for cultivating a wellness culture in the workplace
8 steps to build an effective wellness leaders network
Employee wellbeing essentials for:
- Taking control of their wellbeing for professional and personal success
- Visualising, setting and tracking goals and objectives
- Cultivating a wellness culture
Team cohesion essentials for:
- Creating a purposeful future
- Communicating with influence
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Building effective workplace relationships
Wellness leadership essentials for:
- Performance without compromising wellbeing
- Building resilient teams
- Strengthening winning teams
- Developing and executing prevention-focused wellness strategies
Business management essentials (for the wellness and spa sectors)
- Strategic planning for success
- Budgeting for optimum profit
- Excellence in customer service experience
Contact us to discuss your unique training and development needs.