As our students are located nationally and globally, we offer a variety of financing options to suit your individual needs for the following nationally recognised Diploma courses:
- 18 years or over
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have a current Australian bank account
Flexible Payment Plans
To support you with your professional development journey, ASWA offers convenient flexible payment plan options (credit card or direct debit) to suit your financial needs.
We believe in paying it forward. In partnership with community organisations we provide part-scholarships each year to enable and empower worthy community recipients to achieve their career and business dreams.
Austudy is financial help for available for full-time students aged 25 years or more. Eligibility basics are as follows:
- aged 25 years or more, and
- studying full-time in an approved course at an approved educational institution, or
- undertaking a full-time Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship.
Our Diploma of Wellness course is approved by Austudy. For more information, please visit the Centrelink site.
Register your interest in one of our courses and we will be in contact with you to discuss how we can help you fast-track your dream career or business.