As our students are located globally, we offer a variety of financing options to suit your individual needs for the following Australian accredited courses:
- Diploma of Wellness (Workplace Wellbeing) Leadership Program
- Diploma of Spa and Wellness Management Program
- 18 years or over
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have a current Australian bank account
To support you with your professional development journey, ASWA offers convenient payment plan options (direct debit) to suit your personal financial needs as follows:
1. $1,500 (paid upon enrolment) then 104 equal weekly instalments of $81.25 per week – you have 2 years to complete your course
2. $1,500 (paid upon enrolment) then 52 equal weekly instalments of $162.50 per week – you can complete your course in 1 year
We believe in paying it forward and we have 5 scholarships available each year, ranging from 40% to 80% of your course fees, to enable and empower change-makers to achieve their dreams. Eligibility basics are as follows:
- a wellness advocate with a burning desire to drive positive change through your management and leadership skills, to bring wellness within reach in your career, business and/or community,
- aged 21 years or more, and
- 3+ years of work experience
Austudy is financial help for available for full-time students aged 25 years or more. Eligibility basics are as follows:
- aged 25 years or more, and
- studying full-time in an approved course at an approved educational institution, or
- undertaking a full-time Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship.
Our Diploma of Wellness course is approved by Austudy. For more information, please visit the Centrelink site.
Register your interest in one of our courses and we will be in contact with you to discuss how we can help you achieve your dream career.