As our students are located nationally and globally, we offer a variety of financing options to suit your individual needs for the following nationally recognised courses:
- 18 years or over
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have a current Australian bank account
Flexible Payment Plans
To support you with your professional development journey, ASWA offers convenient flexible payment plan options (credit card or direct debit) to suit your financial needs.
We believe in paying it forward and we have part-scholarships available each year, to enable and empower change-makers to achieve their career and business dreams. Eligibility basics are as follows:
- a wellness advocate with a burning desire to drive positive change through your management and leadership skills, to bring wellness within reach in your career, business and/or community,
- aged 21 years or more, and
- 3+ years of work experience
Austudy is financial help for available for full-time students aged 25 years or more. Eligibility basics are as follows:
- aged 25 years or more, and
- studying full-time in an approved course at an approved educational institution, or
- undertaking a full-time Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship.
Our Diploma of Wellness course is approved by Austudy. For more information, please visit the Centrelink site.
Register your interest in one of our courses and we will be in contact with you to discuss how we can help you fast-track your dream career or business.