Individual nationally recognised units of competency within our courses are accredited as continuing professional education and development with some of the leading health and wellbeing bodies in Australia and internationally.
Refer to the course guide for more details on accrediting bodies and points applicable for each topic:
- Australian Natural Therapists Association – ANTA
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society – ATMS
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association – APNA
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia – ESSA
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia – MMA
- Safety Institute of Australia – SIA
Contact us to discuss CPE points for your industry association membership purposes.