A Practical Wellbeing Program for Individuals and Teams
An accessible and measurable approach to improving wellbeing and social capital
8 topics – Videos – Peer Learning and Support
Wellness Within has three key aims:
1. To enable individuals and teams to take a proactive preventative approach to their own wellbeing and develop the mindsets and behaviours which will support them through
2. To enable professional communities to work collaboratively to more effectively support one another’s health and wellbeing.
3. To contribute to enhanced workplace and community outcomes through enhancing engagement, wellbeing and connectivity.
In addition to delivering on these three key aims, Wellness Within has been described as a powerful way to spark conversations which support the cultivation of trust and respect within professional communities.
This program is ideal if you are looking for:
- self-care strategies and techniques that can be implemented immediately to avoid burnout;
- increased resilience to shift from chaos to inner calm;
- greater and consistent energy levels;
- a positive support community;
- greater mindfulness for healthy relationships, both personally and professionally;
- flexibility to participate when and where it suits your life and work commitments;
- evidence-based information, quality learning framework, practical tools and techniques.
Delivering more than just personal guidelines to live and work well, this program is an evidence-based framework for understanding your own life and work habits, combined with support from industry experts in the ASWA community, to educate, inspire and enable your wellbeing.
Wellness Within is an online wellbeing education program for individuals and teams that has been developed as a flexible, accessible and measurable approach to improving wellbeing. With a structured framework, delivered in bite-size sessions within 8 topics, packed with practical tools and techniques to support wellbeing.
Personal connections with accredited health and wellness professionals and other like-minded people in the online ASWA wellness community,provides access to all the group support and encouragement needed throughout the program – to build resilience, mindfulness, mental clarity and inner peace, for personal wellbeing.
Measurement is important for successful outcomes when we set goals. You can review and track your wellness progress using The ASWA Wellness Tracker.
This program can be completed in 8 weeks with the investment of an hour a week however, to enable you to practice integrating your newfound skills into your daily life and work habits for sustainable wellness, you have ongoing access to the program. That way, you have complete flexibility to take control of your wellbeing – for a long, healthy and happy life.
What others have to say about us:
This self-paced wellbeing program provides all the framework, tools, techniques and group support for individuals and teams to take control of their wellbeing.ENROL NOW Start Anytime