Accredited – Self Paced – 12 to 24 mths – Blended Online
For experienced and emerging managers
WELLBEING – CULTURE – PERFORMANCE
From only $48 per week*
This program is designed to cater for a wide range of audiences seeking training and a nationally recognised qualification in the workplace wellness field. This includes:
- People and culture professionals responsible for employee wellbeing and are looking for greater understanding of best practice and implementation.
- Government representatives or consultants assisting individuals or organisations to deliver wellness projects.
- OHS and occupational health practitioners who value an integrated approach to employee health, safety and wellbeing.
- Team leaders looking to support the wellbeing of team members.
- Workplace health and wellness practitioners responsible for coordinating ‘in-house’ programs.
- Emerging managers looking to obtain the most sought after skill sets of wellbeing and leadership.
- Workplace health and wellbeing providers looking to update the skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams.
- Training and development professionals wanting to add value with wellness training options.
- Health and wellness professionals wanting to enhance their understanding of delivering services within the workplace environment.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students looking to carve a career in workplace health and wellbeing.
- Anyone with a passion to empower and enable a positive and healthy work culture.
If this is YOU, then the Diploma of Wellness Leadership Program is the solution you’re looking for!
Where do I go from here?
- Commit to boosting your career and ENROL NOW. You can start any time that suits you.
- EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST in this program and we will contact you to discuss a ‘best fit’ solution to your individual needs.
- DOWNLOAD the course information guide
Supporting employee wellbeing
When individuals are thriving, their organisations are more likely to thrive also. This innovative, diverse and highly practical Australian nationally recognised qualification covers the key skill sets to equip you with the knowledge and skills to successfully develop and implement strategic and systemic wellness initiatives in organisations.
This Diploma is suited to those with no prior knowledge of the wellness field along with wellness veterans wanting to further their career opportunities. This program is intended for anyone seeking to play a positive role in actively leading and supporting health and wellbeing of workgroups. The outcomes of this course are applicable to any organisation: public or private, large or small, local or global. Although this course is intended primarily for those currently engaged in a workplace, the same principles of health and wellbeing are well suited for creating supportive community environments.
Blended delivery, mentoring, connections with health and wellbeing experts and lifetime access to the ASWA online wellness resources and like-minded community, give you the essential skills and support to ensure successful wellness outcomes for your career and your organisation.
Speak to your Manager, HR or Learning and Development Manager today about being sponsored to be the leader of wellbeing in your workplace.
As Asia-Pacific’s award-winning leaders in training wellness and management skills, the accredited 10299NAT Diploma of Wellness course was developed by, and is exclusive to, the Australasian Sustainable Wellness Academy. Developed in consultation with award-winning industry leaders, this course provides comprehensive, practical skills needed by managers and team leaders in today’s ever-changing places of work. Organisational goals CAN be achieved without compromising wellbeing. Aligned with the latest best practices and evidence-based concepts, this innovative and relevant course teaches HOW to embed wellness to support employee wellbeing and strengthen business performance.
Want more information?
Watch this video for more information on the topics that you will cover in your Diploma of Wellness Leadership Program:
What others have to say about us:
Training is Tax Deductible
Your investment is 100% tax deductible – we recommend you speak to your accountant or finance manager to confirm.
Still not sure?
We recommend our introduction to the 8 principles of wellness as a taster program. If you enjoy the information and community support that you receive in that program, definitely speak to us about a professional career in wellness for you!
Alternatively, if a qualification isn’t important to you but you are wanting experienced guidance for greater clarity and confidence in your wellbeing role in the workplace, our mentoring and professional guidance will strengthens key competencies for your career success. The skills that you develop throughout your mentoring program can even go towards Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) for this nationally recognised qualification!
If however, you are looking more for strategic planning and /or execution of wellness integration for your team or organisation, our consulting services are what you are looking for.
*$48 per week is based on the standard $1,500 enrolment fee, a 35% workplace sponsorship of the total course fees, and the payment plan option over 24 months
Enrol now to be an accredited workplace wellness leader, supporting individuals, work teams and organisations to enhance wellbeing, culture and business performance.ENROL NOW Start Anytime