Accredited – Blended – Flexible (12 to 24 months)
The fundamental skills for spa & wellness management
WELLNESS – MANAGEMENT – TEAM PERFORMANCE
Do you want to join one of the biggest and fastest growing industries on earth?
The opportunities are endless in the global spa and wellness industry, for people with the right skill sets.
The fact is, there are more positions available than there are suitably qualified and skilled people to fill the positions. According to the Global Wellness Institute, 70,000 spa managers will be needed globally by 2020. Make sure you are one of them!
Learn the management and wellness skills essential for spa managers with the Diploma of Wellness (Spa Management stream) and take your career to new heights. There’s no better time than now to invest in your future!
This Diploma is suited to those with no prior knowledge of management or wellness fields along with seasoned veterans wanting to further their skills and career opportunities. The outcomes of this course are applicable to individuals looking to gain work as managers in wellbeing centres, health retreats, hotels, spas, cruiseships, health clubs and lifestyle communities. The wellness and management skills you learn will allow you to leverage your professional value in the booming wellness industry to fast track your management career.
Flexibility, mentoring, connections with spa and wellness experts and lifetime access to the ASWA wellness community give you the essential tools and support to guide you through every step of your wellness spa management development journey.
Are you a:
- Massage, fitness or aesthetics professional looking to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to boost your career?
- Emerging manager looking for greater confidence and competence and an accredited qualification?
- Wellness practitioner, coach or consultant wanting to diversify and have a nationally recognised qualification in wellness and spa management?
- Experienced manager looking for skills to transition into a career within the booming wellness industry?
- Entrepreneur looking for the essential business management skills to open your own successful business?
- Spa, health and wellness advocate looking for the skills and knowledge to effectively support the health and wellbeing of others and obtain a well-respected qualification?
If YES, then the Diploma of Wellness (Spa Management) is ideal for you.
National recognition – Global credibility
Upon successful completion of your course, you will walk away with these two highly regarded certifications:
- 10299NAT Diploma of Wellness – nationally recognised qualification from Prestige Health and Wellness RTO ID 31981
- Certificate of Spa and Wellness Management – from the Australasian Sustainable Wellness Academy
The Diploma of Wellness Spa Management opens a plethora of career opportunities for you in the booming wellness industry.
*For detailed information on the national units of competency included in this qualification, download the course information guide.
Bonus valuable resources and business mentoring
We developed this program with flexibility in mind so, if you’re opening your own business in the spa and wellness industry, your facilitator can work with you to contextualise your projects to incorporate the key steps for setting up your own successful wellness or spa business. This way, your Diploma program is part of your development and planning phases of your business. Your Diploma program includes the highly-regarded ASWA business management resources valued at over $4,000 – to ensure your business ownership success and sustainability……without stress.
Your financial wellness
Your Investment in your education for professional development purposes is 100% tax deductible – speak to your accountant to confirm.
Need financial assistance to help you achieve your career goals and make a positive impact on the world with wellness? Check out our scholarships and financial support options.
What others have to say about us:
Contact us to discuss your career needs today.
Register your interest today to manage wellness and spa facilities in hotels, resorts, health retreats, cruise ships and more!Enquire About