|3 intakes per year||Diploma of Wellness Leadership Qualification||Self-paced over 12 or 24 months||Blended – online with virtual mentoring sessions||-||$9,950||ENROL|
|On-Demand||Wellness Within||8 hours, Self-paced||Online||-||$249||START NOW|
|Mon 21 March 2022||Wellbeing Toolkit||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||0||$325||SOLD OUT|
|Mon 16 May 2022||Mindfulness at Work||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||0||$325||SOLD OUT|
|Fri 10 June 2022||Wellbeing Toolkit||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||0||$325||SOLD OUT|
|Thu 28 & Fri 29 July 2022||Mental Health First Aid||09:30am – 04:00pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||10||$295||REGISTER|
|Mon 15 August 2022||Wellbeing Toolkit||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||10||$325||REGISTER|
|Fri 9 Sept 2022||Mindfulness at Work||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||10||$325||REGISTER|
|Thurs 20 & Fri 21 Oct 2022||Mental Health First Aid||09:30am – 04:00pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||10||$295||REGISTER|
|Fri 25 Nov 2022||Wellbeing Toolkit||09:30am – 02:30pm||Nerang, Qld 4211||10||$325||REGISTER|
What you need to know:
- Our training rooms for workshops and live courses are located 2 minutes off the M1 at the Nerang Bicentennial Community Centre, 833 Southport Nerang Road,Nerang QLD 4211
- Carparking is conveniently available on site.
- Please bring your own food, water bottle and any other drinks. There are no food-warming options however, kettle and tea making facilities are available. A cafe is located nearby (within walking distance).
- Wearing comfortable clothes is essential (similar to what you’d wear to a yoga or workout class), as some practical demonstrations and activities are on floormats (provided).
- You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat and towel to use. Some participants bring a picnic rug to enjoy connecting further with nature during breaks.
- We do have heating available in the cooler months however, you are welcome to bring along a blanket for maximum warmth and comfort.
We look forward to connecting with you personally.
Join our community
Join the ASWA wellness community and learn more from like-minded professionals with the ASWA newsletter.