Wellness projects are our specialty,
from concept design, strategy and training, to execution, evaluation and reporting.
Training – Strategy – Concept – Implementation
With our 25 years of national and international experience with award-winning projects behind us, we work with you to develop a solution that truly fits with your business strategy and objectives.
Let us help you take care of the business fundamentals of wellbeing and performance. Together, we will find a solution that not only ticks all the boxes for legal obligations, but more importantly, one that truly fits in with your unique people, culture and business objectives.
Our customised wellness solutions include:
- Consulting services for all sizes and types of wellness projects in a plethora of industries and sectors – from strategic business plans ,training, project management and evaluation reporting of corporate wellness initiatives to concept and design of award-winning wellness retreats, spas and lifestyle communities.
- Professional development – nationally recognised wellness leadership and management qualifications
- Mentoring and professional guidance from learned experience to help you develop effective competencies in managing and leading with a wellness-focus
- Integration of proven wellness principles into organisational systems and procedures
- Adding value to your employee and customer experience
- Flexible, on-demand health and wellbeing learning programs for employees
Supporting WELLBEING, HEALTHY LEADERSHIP and OPTIMUM BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
PILLAR 1 Wellness Foundations
- Prevention rather than intervention
- The Fundamentals: Eight Principles of Wellness
- Company guidelines
- Induction program integration
- Wellness checklist
PILLAR 2 Lead Well Fundamentals
- Effective management and leadership skills training
- Cultivate a healthy and well workplace culture
- Stay interviews
- Reward and recognition program
- Policies and procedures
PILLAR 3 Sustainable Success
- Management strategy and implementation
- Risk management and retention strategies
- Innovative initiatives to forge sustainability
- Annual operations reviews
- Monitoring and evaluation reports