Wellness projects are our specialty,
from concept design, strategy and training, to execution, evaluation and reporting.
People-focused | Data and results-driven
Our Wellness Consulting Team offers a wide variety of expert consulting to assist in designing the best wellbeing solution for your organisation. Consultants work to understand culture, goals, and initiatives to help build a strategy and training program that delivers an exceptional experience that supports the wellbeing of employees and customers.
Our decades of experience in providing strategic advice and skills training of wellness in a business context means we are one of the few teams with real crisis response experience having successfully navigated the global impacts of SARS and Tsunamis in Asia, as well as the GFC. We know how to help leaders drive their organisation forward into unchartered territory and to thrive.
With a plethora of national and international award-winning wellness consulting projects behind us, we work with you to develop a solution that truly fits with your unique people and culture and that supports your business goals and objectives. We do this with our international award-winning holistic approach to wellness.
With expertise in many different areas of wellness programming, such as nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, resilience, and business analysis, we can help your employees (and customers) make better lifestyle choices.
Our customised wellness solutions that focus on best outcomes for people and business include:
- Developing your wellbeing strategy and solutions plan
- Harnessing health and wellbeing to create a safe, resilient and thriving workforce
- Experts to fill your wellness committee, advisory or board position
- Placement of a professionally qualified Wellness Leader to support your team
- Strategic advice to infuse wellbeing into your organisation structure, systems and procedures
- Design advice of physical spaces to promote health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs for employees or customers
- Measurement, assessment and recommendations of wellness initiatives
- Wellness toolkits for teams and individuals
- Flexible wellness training programs for your team
- Professional development of your managers with our Wellness Leadership qualification – Exclusive to ASWA
- Expert coaching and mentoring of your designated Wellness Leader
- Design of exceptional wellness experiences
PILLAR 1 Wellness Foundations
- Prevention rather than intervention
- The Fundamentals: Eight Principles of Wellness
- Company guidelines
- Induction program integration
- Wellness checklist
PILLAR 2 Lead Well Fundamentals
- Effective management and leadership skills training
- Cultivate a healthy and well workplace culture
- Stay interviews
- Reward and recognition program
- Policies and procedures
PILLAR 3 Sustainable Success
- Management strategy and implementation
- Risk management and retention strategies
- Innovative initiatives to forge sustainability
- Annual operations reviews
- Monitoring and evaluation reports