Wellness projects are our specialty,
from concept design, strategy and training, to execution, evaluation and reporting.
People – Places – Training – Solutions
Our Wellness Consulting Team offers a wide variety of expert consulting to assist in designing the best wellness solution for your organisation. Consultants work to understand culture, goals, and initiatives to help build a strategy and training program that delivers an exceptional wellness experience for customers and employees.
Our decades of experience in providing strategic advice and skills training of wellness in a business context means we are one of the few teams with real crisis response experience having successfully navigated the global impacts of SARS and Tsunamis in Asia, as well as the GFC. We know how to help leaders drive their organisation forward into unchartered territory and to thrive.
With a plethora of national and international award-winning wellness consulting projects behind us, we work with you to develop a solution that truly fits with your unique people and culture and that supports your business goals and objectives. We do this with our award-winning holistic approach to wellness.
With expertise in many different areas of wellness programming, such as nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, resilience, and business analysis, we can help your employees and customers make better lifestyle choices.
Our customised wellness solutions focus on people and places and include:
- Developing your wellness strategy and unique solution
- Expert wellness advisors to fill your committee or board position
- Placement of a qualified Wellness Leader to support your team
- Strategic advice to infuse wellness into your organisation structure, systems and procedures
- Design advice of physical spaces to promote wellbeing
- Wellness program development for employees or customers
- Measurement, assessment and recommendations of wellness initiatives
- Wellness toolkits for teams and individuals
- Flexible wellness training programs for your team
- Professional development with our Wellness Leadership qualification for workplace or community team managers – Exclusive to ASWA
- Expert mentoring of your designated Wellness Leader
- Development of exceptional wellness experiences for customers and employees.
Supporting WELLBEING, HEALTHY LEADERSHIP and OPTIMUM BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
PILLAR 1 Wellness Foundations
- Prevention rather than intervention
- The Fundamentals: Eight Principles of Wellness
- Company guidelines
- Induction program integration
- Wellness checklist
PILLAR 2 Lead Well Fundamentals
- Effective management and leadership skills training
- Cultivate a healthy and well workplace culture
- Stay interviews
- Reward and recognition program
- Policies and procedures
PILLAR 3 Sustainable Success
- Management strategy and implementation
- Risk management and retention strategies
- Innovative initiatives to forge sustainability
- Annual operations reviews
- Monitoring and evaluation reports