People-focused | Data and results-driven
Lead by Angela Derks, our Consulting Team offers a wide variety of expert consulting to assist in designing the best wellbeing solution for your organisation. Consultants work to understand culture, goals, and initiatives to help build a strategy and training program that delivers an exceptional experience that supports the wellbeing of employees and customers.
Our decades of experience in providing strategic advice and skills training of wellness in a business context means we are one of the few teams with real crisis response experience having successfully navigated the global impacts of SARS and Tsunamis in Asia, as well as the GFC. We know how to help leaders drive their organisation forward into unchartered territory and to thrive.
With a plethora of national and international award-winning wellness consulting projects behind us, we work with you to develop a solution that truly fits with your unique people and culture and that supports your business goals and objectives. We do this with our international award-winning holistic approach to wellness.
With expertise in many different areas of wellness programming, such as nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, resilience, and business analysis, we can help your employees make positive lifestyle choices that enable them to adapt, deliver, grow and thrive.
Our customised wellness solutions that focus on best outcomes for people and business include:
- Developing your wellbeing strategy and solutions plan to support your strategic objectives
- Alignment of your health and wellbeing strategy to the United Nations Sustainability Goals
- Harnessing health and wellbeing to create a safe, agile and thriving workforce
- Experts to fill your wellness committee, advisory or board position
- Placement of a professionally qualified Wellness Leader to support your team
- Strategic advice to infuse wellbeing into your organisation structure, systems and procedures
- Design advice of physical spaces to promote health and wellbeing
- Wellness training programs to develop wellbeing capabilities
- Measurement, assessment and recommendations of the health and wellbeing strategy and action plan
- Wellness toolkits for teams and individuals
- Flexible wellness training programs for your team
- Professional development of your managers with our Wellness Leadership qualification – Exclusive to ASWA
- Expert coaching and mentoring of your designated Wellness Leader
- Design of evidence-based practical and sustainable wellbeing experiences
PILLAR 1 Wellness Foundations
- Prevention rather than intervention
- The Fundamentals: Eight Principles of Wellness
- Company guidelines
- Induction program integration
- Wellness checklist
PILLAR 2 Lead Well Fundamentals
- Effective management and leadership skills training
- Cultivate a healthy and well workplace culture
- Stay interviews
- Reward and recognition program
- Policies and procedures
PILLAR 3 Sustainable Success
- Management strategy and implementation
- Risk management and retention strategies
- Innovative initiatives to forge sustainability
- Annual operations reviews
- Monitoring and evaluation reports
Prevention is our approach
Workplace stress costs businesses an estimated $3,230 dollars per employee every year with sickness and absenteeism. That’s a lot of dollars that businesses could be redirecting into activities with higher profit potential, if they were effectively managing wellbeing within the workplace.
“The workplace has an obligation to ensure the work and the work environment does not lead to injury or illness. Managing chronic disease risks can influence and improve worker health and safety performances and ultimate business outcomes by taking an effective holistic approach. Employers adopting early intervention strategies that address chronic disease risks can help to reduce physical and psychological injury and improve return to work outcomes.” – SAFE WORK AUSTRALIA
The Australian Human Resources Institute states that “Some of the benefits an organisation can expect to receive should they choose to adopt employee wellbeing initiatives include:
- Improved productivity and quality of work being produced improved overall morale and culture of the organisation
- Increase in retention rates
- The ability to be able to attract quality candidates who can see the company values employees health and wellbeing, shows they care about the individual and fulfills social corporate responsibilities
- Avoiding high costs associated with absenteeism, presenteeism, injury & illness.”
We love discussing wellness management strategies and plans so CONTACT US to explore how we can work with you to cultivate a healthier and higher-performing culture in your organisation today.