We partner with employers, public, private and not-for-profit organisations to achieve our vision of bringing wellness within everyone’s reach.
Partner with us
If you resonate with our ethos and values and embrace collaborative leadership and strategic alliances as part of your business model, we invite you to connect with us to explore the possibilities of what we can achieve together. We’d particularly like to connect with:
- organisations interested in empowering their leaders and employees with the fundamental skills and knowledge to integrate wellbeing into their organisation.
- workplace health and safety service providers.
- training organisations specialising in the BSB, HLT, SIT and SHB training packages.
- employee assistance program providers.
- on-site workplace wellness providers.
- leadership coaches with corporate clients.
- franchisees and multi-site business owners and operators with a wellness-focus.
- career consultants and recruiters looking for a talent pool that possesses the key competencies of fundamental leadership and wellbeing skills.
Our intention is to add value to your mission and organisation with our wellness expertise in the form of:
- empowering your team, clients or partners, with wellness skills to support them to perform at their best.
- educating and empowering your leaders with the skills, knowledge and personalised support to enable them to integrate wellness into your organisation. Our in-house training programs can be contextualised to suit your workplace needs.
- strategic guidance to effectively integrate wellbeing into your organisation from our 25+ years of experience in the wellness industry, primarily in the workplace, training, travel and spa sectors.
We value your contribution to the partnership in the form of:
- bringing wellness within reach for even more individuals through your business, professional or community role.
- providing proactive solutions and resources for our professional development and corporate clients.
What’s unique about our approach to partnerships?
With over 25 years of experience in wellness concept development, strategy and implementation, partnering with us provides your organisation with the added value of:
- expertise that provides effective solutions to suit your needs
- savings of energy, time and financial resources
- greater breadth of diversification options
- cost-effective lead times from project concept to implementation
- flexibility and scalability
- growth opportunities
- quality, compliance and sustainability
- differentiation in a competitive marketplace.
Contact us to explore the possibilities of what we can strengthen and achieve together.