Here at the Australasian Sustainable Wellness Academy (ASWA), we know that when individuals thrive, teams and organisations are more likely to thrive
Our holistic approach to wellness is designed to empower and enable you to ensure success. To be sustainable, wellness needs to be led from an inside-out approach. If it’s not sustainable, it’s not successful. Achieving sustainable results requires relevant skills, powerful strategies and experienced guidance and support during the development and implementation phases.
Both employers and employees benefit from our award-winning holistic, strategic and sustainable approach to wellness. Employees learn how to live their best life and deal with day-to-day challenges to achieve whole life balance, using an evidence-based framework based on proven principles of wellbeing and leadership.
Employers benefit from having more productive, focused and engaged employees, with managers trained in cultivating a healthy culture from within the organisation – for greater engagement, cohesion, wellbeing, performance and sustainability.
Wellness should be within everyone’s reach – that’s our philosophy.
Our vision is that organisations WILL be supportive places for individuals to work and thrive.
What we do: Empower and enable the integrating of the principles of wellness into lives and workplaces
Why we do it: To bring wellness within everyone’s reach – for people, organisations and communities to thrive
How we do it: Our self-paced wellness skills training programs, mentoring and consulting services provide the evidence-based competency framework, strategies, tools and customised support for individuals and organisations to thrive.
We will achieve our vision through achieving these three core objectives:
1.Empower and educate individuals on WHAT the 8 Principles of Wellness are and provide practical tools to enable them to live their best life, both personally and professionally;
2. Activate and develop leadership competencies of managers who have a prominent role in establishing and managing processes and procedures that support employee health and wellbeing in the workplace on HOW to effectively integrate the principles of wellness into their workplace;
3. Enable organisations to INTEGRATE effective and engaging strategies that support the health and wellbeing of their people and aligns the WHY with the individuals, team and organisational values, goals and objectives.
Vision 2030 – sustainable wellness for our future
We are achieving our vision through our strategic plan which provides an opportunity to bring to life our core values of:
- Relationships – with our partners, professional learners and corporate clients, alliances and other providers
- Empowerment – through information, skills and knowledge to make informed decisions around health and wellbeing
- Collaboration – through working with other others that are also driven to make a positive impact
- Advocacy – through knowing what we stand for (wellness and a healthy performance culture for sustainable success)
- Innovation – through creative new ideas that add value to individuals and organisations
- Transformation – through continually striving to be better within ourselves and in all areas of our own lives and businesses. Supporting others to transform and thrive.
Key features of Vision 2030
- Provide organisations with workplace managers that have the essential fundamental knowledge to fill the skills shortage, both nationally and globally, of combined management and wellness skills, as identified through comprehensive consultation with various industry leaders and managers over the past two decades.
- Attract like-minded individuals and organisations to form and enhance innovative industry and educational partnerships that bring wellness within everyone’s reach.
- Continue our focus on quality, compliance, innovation, sustainability and performance with a purpose.
- Forge strategic partnerships to offer our training programs and qualifications both nationally and internationally.
- Continuous improvement of our nationally recognised Diploma of Wellness program to meet the skills and knowledge needs of industry employers.
- Contribute to wellness in the community through our community projects that support the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
- Continue to enhance our innovative and entrepreneurial training programs which brings participants, educators, innovators, community and industry trailblazers together in an integrated framework that works.
- Continue providing a positive and rewarding ASWA experience for participants through harnessing the benefits of technology combined with our personalised customer-focused approach.
Contact us for more information on our wellness training programs, consulting services or to explore possible partnerships where we can work together to create even greater impact.